About Govt. Polytechnic College, Doda
Govt. Polytechnic College Doda was established in the year 2012 to meet the technical education requirements of students of the society. The Polytechnic situated at Khellani Doda 5km form District head quarter Doda. Govt. Polytechnic Doda was started under the”” scheme sub-mission polytechnics in uncovered districts”ministry of Human Resources Development – MHRD Govt. The institution is presently functional in the make-shift accommodation at Khellani.. The teaching learning process is the aim of this institution. At present the Polytechnic offering 3 years diploma program in two trades- Civil Engg. And Office Management and computer applications with intake of 60 students in each trade. These trades are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and affiliated to J&K state Board of technical Education.
Mandatory Disclosure as per Annexure-10 of AICTE
List of Students on Roll (Year 2020-21)
Govt. Polytechnic College Doda, is committed to impart technical education to the adimitted candidates with the sole objective of making them skilled in their respective domains thus making them constructive members of the society.
Our core values are:
- Team spirit
- Commitment to high quality education and training
- Spontaneity in responding to the needs of our stakeholders
- Environmental sustainability
- Development of student attitude, behaviour and personality in addition to technical competencies
- To provide quality education and undertake research in basic and job oriented field.
- To provide policy of discipline, motivation and give opportunity to devote time to extracurricular and various other development activities.
- To contribute to building a skillful society.
- Facilating the Development of Entrepreneurs.