The students are admitted in this college who are selected through entrance test, conducted by Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) for Three Year Diploma in two disciplines of Engineering viz. Civil Engineering and Office Management and Computer Application (OMCA). The application forms have to be submitted online through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org and/or www.jakbopee.net in the month of February or March every year and the entrance test is conducted tentatively in the month of May every year. The Selection and Admission Process finishes before 31st of August every year.
The entry qualification for all the courses is 10th pass with Science, Math and English having 40% marks for open category and 37% for the reserved category students. There is no age limit prescribed for the admission.
Whenever students are selected for Diploma Course, the following procedure is adopted for getting admission :
- Information Brochure / Prospectus / Admission Form are provided to the students from Admission In-charge.
- The students are advised to go through the Brochure / Prospectus / Admission Form before filling up the Admission Form.
- The filled in Admission Form along with the following original documents is to be got verified from the concerned Admission committee of the Institution.
- Students are advised to retain sufficient Attested Photo copies of the above said Certificates with them as the originals would not be issued to students during their course period. List of original documents to be attached:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Marks Certificate of Matriculation (10th).
- Scheduled Caste/ Backward/ or any other Category Certificate on which basis selection has been granted.
- Eight Passport size photographs.
- PRC / State-Subject Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- The Admission Form after verification along with certificates & requisite admission/ hostel fee (to be deposited in the Accounts Section of the Institution under proper receipt) is to be deposited with the Admission In- charge.